Monday, October 1, 2012

Here and there

Hello everyone!!! Long time not much chat!!! 

I started my own Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/Bieta making stuff that I love to make!

I am allergic to MANY bath and beauty products out there and I don't want to spend $30 or more on 1 little item that will only last me a couple weeks! And so I decided to start making my own stuff!

*~Tinted lip balms~*
*~Body sugar scrubs~*
*~Lotion bars~*
*~~*
And then I decided to use my knowledge of essential oils that I learned a bit about when I was in Massage School, and started to add oils to items for wonderful scents and awesome benefits! 

The scents are in my heat pads which can be used as ice packs as well!
Also in my eye pillow masks! Which as a side note - I decided against putting elastic or ribbon headbands on because I don't want anyone to fall asleep and move around too much then get strangled! EEK! 

I have hand warmers for your pockets and/or mittens (these are unscented)! These can be used as ice packs too if you wanted!

My feet warming pads inserts to put in slippers, socks or shoes while you have you feet up and want warm those toes up and have some added essential oil benefits at the same time! These can be used as ice packs too if you wanted! 

I'm working on a few new products as we speak and hope to perfect them and add them soon! 

So stop on by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment