Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hello world!!!



 
Let me first tell you a little something about myself and my CraftyFunnyYummy blog …
  • My name is Elizabeth!
  • I am 31!
  • Grew up in St. Clair Shores, MI!
  • Moved to the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia in 2006!
  • I am married to a wonderful man, John!
  • We have 4 crazy cats. We call them our Boygos - Liono, Fred (a girl), Arthur (aka Arf) & Henry!
  • I have been in love with artsy crafty projects since I was a youngster!
  • I write silly poems!
  • I’ve sold about 12 pieces of my artwork and given a lot away also!
  • I love funny and cute pictures that brighten people’s day!
  • I love animals so very much!
  • I am starting to love baking and cooking nowadays!
  • I like exclamation points! Hehehe!
Why I decided to start this blog … because … people always tell/ask me:
  • How do you make the stuff that you make?
  • Where do you get the ideas for the projects that you do?
  • Where did you get that recipe?
  • Where did you find that picture?
  • You’re cats  are so funny, I love the pictures of them!
What is this blog all about?
  • 6 days a week I will be blogging about different topics.
  • Silly Sundays – I will be sharing all the funny and cute pictures I come across and that my cats create!
  • Make It Mondays – I will be sharing DIY, arts, crafts, projects, etc … that I have done, want to do and am going to do!
  • Tasty Tuesdays – I will sharing recipes that I have tried and want to try out!
  • Whatever Wednesdays – I will share whatever is on my mind that day. It will be … well … Whatever! From a silly story to music to art to crafts to … you name it I will probably chit-chat about it eventually!
  • Tips & Tricks Thursdays – I will share tips and tricks for cleaning, cooking, creating, projects, inspirations, health, exercise, pets … if there is a good tip or trick to share, I will share it!
  • Furry Fridays – I will share stuff about animals. Funny things, Good to know things, Pets up for adoption. Anything animal related!
  • Saturdays – I will not post anything because I do a lot of my projects and such on Saturdays.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my first blog posting ever and hope to see you back here tomorrow for Make It Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment